Hi everyone, this week, I am sharing my daily workout schedule for year 2013. I started this routine back in January and I would often change my workout as needed. There are three critical factors in changing your health life style:
- Diet, Diet, and proper Diet as I mentioned it on this HERE.
- Proper Nutrition including right supplementation to help body recover and burn fat. Next week, I will be sharing my supplement intake that helped me transform.
- Exercise routines that shaped my body. See below
MONDAY 6 A.M. – Cardio exercise that includes Treadmill Incline 8.5 mile run with 20 Seconds (6.5) walk 1 minute (3.8-4) 15 minutes. Roughly at@ 200 calories
- Upper-body drop sets and Quick abdominal exercises
TUESDAY 6 A.M. – Same as Monday’s Cardio workout and abdominal routine exercise
WEDNESDAY 8 A.M. – Run 2 miles of any methods (My first workout of the day)
- I also include my Glute workout plan and Full Body Power Move exercises
WEDNESDAY 6 P.M. – My evening workout (second workout of the day)
- I am including my Triceps work out plus my major Back exercise
THURSDAY 6 P.M. – My CARDIO workout that includes Treadmill incline 8.5 miles 20-30 seconds on 60 seconds off
- After my Cardio exercise, I would then do my Chest and Bicep workout to sculpt the body.
FRIDAY 6 A.M. – Another Cardio work running 1 mile with my traditional abdominal workout
SATURDAY – My rest day to heal and do my social activities
SUNDAY – I like to run 2 miles with my Glute workout and Full Body Power Move exercises.
I will be explaining some of my work out routines sometimes during next several weeks. Newbies will have difficult time understanding what my workout plan is. You can Google it and look it up, but I will be explaining in details what my workout entails.
Tara has been working hard to achieve her certification and planning to compete various shows this year. Stay tuned for more info. -SjC