SjC – Who are you?
Nikki – I am Nikki Bowers, a 29 year old single mom of an amazing little girl. I work for a dental corporation as the Human Resource Coordinator and Administrative Assistant. I have a silly side that usually shows more than my serious side. I love to bake and almost always have something coming out of the oven. I enjoy spending time with my family as much as I can. My grandfather and dad are two of my favorite people. I am like a little kid on Christmas morning when I get to prepare a big family dinner or birthday party. My biggest pet peeve is people driving slow in the passing lane. I think it’s so rude and inconsiderate.
SJC – Why do you work out at Keys2Fitness?
Nikki – I work out at Keys2Fitness because of their convenient hours and the awesome staff. Ernie is the best trainer I have ever worked out with. I have tried many other gyms before and after some time of not seeing results I would lose motivation and stop going. My goal is to gain weight and muscle and Ernie has really helped me see the results. Because of his help and all the other trainers, I stay motivated. I have gained 7 pounds so far, and I am determined to gain at least 8 more. With Keys2fit’s help, I know that my goal is realistic and I will reach it.
SjC – What do you do with spare time?
Nikki – In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my daughter and friends. We go to Dorney Park and the beach often. I also enjoy participating in mud runs such as muckruckus to warrior dash.
SjC – What are some of fun facts should we learn about you?
Nikki – Hot wings are my weakness. I never turn wings down for dinner.
SjC – What makes you happy?
Nikki – My daughter. I could have the worst day in the world but as soon as I see her sweet smile and hear her calling me Momma I forget about everything else.
SjC – What is your ultimate goal in life?
Nikki – My ultimate goal is to find my best friend and build a future together as a happy loving family.
SjC – You have told me that you are currently single, can you list some of the qualities you are looking for in a man who may be reading this?
Nikki – LOL, I will give you a simple list for the readers to ponder on since it is really annoying to deal with it. I will just list what I would like to avoid if possible.
The avoid list:
1. Men who are always Justifying
2. Men who are always Defending
3. Men who are always Explaining
4. Men who are always Rationalizing
5. Men who are always Seeking Approval
6. Men who are always allowing things to affect them Emotionally (I want a real man, not a wussy)
My list not in a particular order.
The want list below:
- Indifference – Emotionally not being affected.
- Inner Locus of Control – Individuals with a high internal locus of control believe that events in their life derive primarily from their own actions to the extent to which individuals believe that they can control events that affect them. (Real deal here)
- Dominance – More mental, these men know what they want in life
- Humor – Life has a fun side and a serious side. Humor is big turn on but being a clown is not.
SjC – What is your philosophy in life?
Nikki – Live like there is no tomorrow and regret nothing. Learn from yesterday for a better today.
Nikki is a real deal. She has defined a clear goal in her life that makes her happy. If you have any questions, contact Nikki at Nikki@wrkinprog.com – SjC