“Gravity is a 2013 3D science fiction thriller and space drama film directed, co-written, co-produced and co-edited by Alfonso Cuarón. The film stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as astronauts who survive the mid-orbit destruction of a Space Shuttle and attempt to return to Earth.
Dr. Ryan Stone (Bullock) is a medical engineer on her first space shuttle mission aboard the Space Shuttle Explorer. She is accompanied by veteran astronaut Matt Kowalski (Clooney), who is commanding his final expedition. During a spacewalk to service the Hubble Space Telescope, Mission Control in Houston warns the team about a Russian missile strike on a defunct satellite, which has caused a chain reaction forming a cloud of space debris. Mission control orders that the mission be aborted. Shortly after, communications with Mission Control are lost, though the astronauts continue to transmit, hoping that the ground crew can still hear them.” – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_(film)
I am not going to give away the ending of this interesting movie because it is worth your ten bucks to watch it. After watching this movie in 3D, I realize we are just a fraction. We are so insignificant in terms of the grand universe and yet, we act like the universe revolves around our lives.
Our bad habits:
- We take things for granted.
- We are too focused on our immediate needs instead of looking at the big picture
- We blame other people for misery and never looking at ourselves for change
- We are too focused on what we don’t have rather than what we have currently we should be thankful for
- We all think grass is greener on the other side
- We become lazy in loving other people
- We become selfish
- The word empathy is meaningless
- We don’t care about anything
- We learn our lessons too late
We need to respect each other and love another. Life is short and hard. Watch the video below and learn to love one another.