20 Savory Snacks Under 200 Calories

These easy recipes and simple food pairings, all under 200 calories, are great for an afternoon snack, appetizer platter, or satisfying side dish.

The orange glow of sweet potatoes gives away their beta-carotene content. By serving this dip with whole-wheat pita and raw vegetables such as red peppers and broccoli, you also get selenium, vitamin C, and sulforaphane. Makes 4 cups (56 calories per serving).

6 Responses to “20 Savory Snacks Under 200 Calories”

1. Suman Bala December 19, 2012 at 8:44 am Permalink

Very Good Article…..Very useful for me.

2. demo k2 December 23, 2012 at 11:02 am Permalink

this is a demo post, thank you very much.

3. interior decorator December 24, 2012 at 6:46 pm Permalink

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!|

4. banner exchange services December 25, 2012 at 12:55 pm Permalink

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Many thanks!|

5. comprehensive insurance December 26, 2012 at 6:46 pm Permalink

I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.|

6. car trailer for sale December 27, 2012 at 12:55 pm Permalink

I visit every day some web pages and information sites to read content, but this weblog gives quality based content.|